Sellers must use the shipping provider the buyer specified when purchasing Prudent Clothing.
What is the policy?
Items must be delivered within the specified handling period stated in their ad using the shipping carrier selected during checkout. They must:
- Before offering a shipping service, calculate the fee and speed of delivery.
- When the item is sent, state whether it will be delivered on a specific date.
- Within the time frame specified in the advertisement, you may ship items.
- Exclude only shipping costs incurred to cover the cost of transporting and delivering the returned items.
- Actual costs paid to a shipping service may vary significantly.
- Handling fees, such as packaging supplies and insurance, must also be factored in.
- The cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as a certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect the delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, and signature verification.
- To get the best shipping rates, stick to any category limitations.
- Update your shipping details for precise tracking information. The tracking number you submit must correspond to the delivery destination specified in the listing.
- Once an order has been sent, attach a note to the item “shipped.”
Sellers must not:
- Use a slower delivery method than the one chosen by the buyer.
- If you offer free delivery, include any additional expenses for handling and packing.
- Once notification of a payout has been delivered, it delays shipments for a day or more.
Sellers who want to earn an automatic 5-star DSR rating for shipping must offer free delivery with same-day or 1-business-day handling, except when selling in the following categories, which do not need a specific handling time:
- Classified Ads
- Real Estate Ads in
- Specialty services
Please remember that if the buyer files a claim alleging that they did not receive the item, all orders with a total order cost (including articles, shipping, and tax) of $750 or more must be confirmed by signature. For further information, see our Signature Confirmation page.
Failing to follow Prudent Clothing rules may result in various actions, including administratively closing or canceling listings; hiding or demoting all listings from search results; lowering seller ratings; buying or selling limitations; and account suspension. All charges paid or due in connection with your listings or accounts on which we take action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to you.